Tuesday 8 October 2013

Normal Service Will Resume....

Hello everyone!

I have been wildly crafting in the background here for our upcoming nuptuals... I've got so many exciting things to show you but in the meantime you shall just have to hold your breath! (no wait... don't... it is still three weeks away, I don't want that on my conscience.

In the meantime, here is a picture of the latest addition to the household. She turned up on our doorstep about 6 weeks ago now.

This is J'ACCUSE

Look at her in all her glory, look how powerful and revolutionary she is.

See you in November guys! 

Also, don't know if anyone noticed but all of my pictures disappeared for a while there. The world is too connected, so when I deleted from G+ they all disappeared! Beware! Makes me want to do a Ron Swanson and go completely off grid.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, can't wait to see what you make. Your new cat is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deborah, I wanted to let you know that you are the next recipient in the pattern pyramid! Could you send me your address at annekecaramin(at)hotmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That's brilliant news thanks Anneke! I've put my name in the hat for this loads of times and never got it. So excited! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I do still need your address though ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...