Wednesday 2 January 2013

Another New Look 6128 Pencil Skirt... and a Happy New Year!

First things first... Happy New Year everyone!

Apologies for my lengthy hiatus from the blog, after the move away from Edinburgh, and our unsettled-ness (living with parents's) I have failed at putting anything online. First off I want to show you the last couple of projects I did before we moved, and then I'm going to over the next couple of days add some more projects that I did for Christmas pressies, which I haven't been able to publish for obvious reasons!

After the success of my burnt orange pencil skirt, I decided to do the same pattern again, because it fit so well... and because of the novelty of having a straight skirt that doesn't do that tightness around the thighs and bum which I don't like.

And here it is! It's in a dogtooth brown, and what Mr T calls Dragon tooth in brown on the pockets. I love this pattern, it came together really easily, and I haven't stopped wearing it for two months:





Hope you like the pictures, I hope you've all had an amazing festive season, did you manage to get any crafting done? I've mostly been eating chocolate, but it has to be done ey? 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies to Lou, who wrote such a lovely comment:

    'Hope you're enjoying being back in Manchester - loving the skirt!'

    Technical incompetence deleted your post! Thanks very much for the message, and Manchester is treating us well... though we haven't quite moved there as yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt, you look so pretty. And your crazy photos are making me laugh :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...