Friday 28 June 2013

Super Sweet Blogger Awards

I was included in the Super Sweet Blogger line-up by the lovely lady of Dreaming of Avonlea (thank you!) Unfortunately, the only people I can think of to add are those that she mentioned in the previous post, so I will be holding off on posting new and exciting people until I get a good list for you all :-)

The Rules:
Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
Simples.

The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
Cookies or Cake? Cake, definitely. With a large cup of tea, and preferably whilst in a cafe on a day trip


Chocolate or Vanilla? Erm... can I have a scoop of both?


Favorite Sweet Treat? Ooh totally depends on the day but a jar of nutella and a cream cracker and I'm a very happy lady


When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? After most meals... ha ha. Yeah it's a constant battle really


Sweet Nickname? Hmmm.... don't have any kind of nickname but if you want to name me after a sweet thing then I'm thinking something in an iced gem vain? Mostly 'cause they're da bomb


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...